- To read 200 books (Goodreads Challenge) - I've decided to use the same target number as my 2015 Challenge because it seems to be just right for the speed I read. I can always revise it up or down as needed. I started 2015 with a target of 50, and moved it from there.
- To read at least 20 books for the Charity Reading Challenge 2016.
- To read widely - neither genre, nor popularity, nor age range shall limit my reading! Huzzah! (Ok, I may have had some coffee... Reading Addicts like coffee *nods sagely, grins maniacally*)
- To read at least 5 books in Welsh - I learn languages best by reading (not that much of a surprise) and I'm always looking for ways to improve my Welsh (it is not an easy language to learn,) so I figure reading at least five kids' books in Welsh, from beginning to end, will give me a helping hand.
- To never, ever, stop reading in print - I have an eReader now, but that does not mean I'm going to let myself get carried away and abandon the magic of actual, physical books. I will always prefer print and paper, and this resolution is there to remind me of that.
- To blog regularly.
- To always be open, honest, and genuine in my blogging and my reviewing.
- To never lose sight of why I started this blog - which was to have fun, feel a bit more like a person again, enjoy reading, and encourage others to do the same.
- Try to find ways to promote reading - sometimes I feel like blogging involves a lot of preaching to the converted, I want to make readers of non-readers.
- To not get stressed! - If I don't finish a post by a certain time, it doesn't matter! This is my blog, and I shouldn't be stressing about it.
Like this post? Try these:
Reflecting on 2015
Charity Reading Challenge 2016
Goodreads Challenge 2015 - One Month Left