So I guess, given that half the year is gone already, it's time to look at where I am with those pesky bookish New Year's resolutions I made.
(Damn you attempts to improve myself!)
- To read 200 books (Goodreads Challenge)
- To read at least 20 books for the Charity Reading Challenge 2016.
- To read widely
- To read at least 5 books in Welsh
- To never, ever, stop reading in print
- To blog regularly.
- To always be open, honest, and genuine in my blogging and my reviewing.
- To never lose sight of why I started this blog - which was to have fun, feel a bit more like a person again, enjoy reading, and encourage others to do the same.
- Try to find ways to promote reading
- To not get stressed! - If I don't finish a post by a certain time, it doesn't matter! This is my blog, and I shouldn't be stressing about it.
Like this post? Try these: