1. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOSET DOORS OPEN OR CLOSED?
I have a 1950s wardrobe that I inherited from my grandfather, and the doors have to be locked or they swing wiiiide open. So obv. I sleep with the doors closed.
2. DO YOU TAKE THE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES FROM HOTELS?
Nope. I do take coffee sachets from the tea tray. Book nerds like coffee. XD
3. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR SHEETS TUCKED IN OR OUT?
Erm - out. Because I'm not a tidy person. At all.
4. HAVE YOU STOLEN A STREET SIGN BEFORE?
No! Who does that? :/
5. DO YOU LIKE TO USE POST-IT NOTES?
Sometimes - then sometimes not. I've got a general apathy towards post-it notes; I really don't understand why so many people are like post-it fangirls/boys.
6. DO YOU CUT OUT COUPONS BUT THEN NEVER USE THEM?
I am forever forgetting I have money-off vouchers in my bag.
7. WOULD YOU RATHER BE ATTACKED BY A BIG BEAR OR A SWARM OF BEES?
I'm gonna go for the bear... I think... to be honest I'd rather not be attacked by anything!
8. DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES?
Yup - across my nose *wrinkles nose like bunny*
9. DO YOU ALWAYS SMILE FOR PICTURES?
I try to avoid pictures whenever possible! When I have to be in them, I attempt to smile but not too wide because it makes my face look chubby.
10. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
11. DO YOU EVER COUNT YOUR STEPS WHEN YOU WALK?
Only when I'm walking up and down stairs! I'm such a child :)
12. HAVE YOU PEED IN THE WOODS?
No! I usually plan so that I don't have to do that! Find a public loos people!
13. HAVE YOU EVER POOPED IN THE WOODS?
NO!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
14. DO YOU EVER DANCE EVEN IF THERES NO MUSIC PLAYING?
I do jazz-hands to emphasise and/or make fun of something - does that count?
15. DO YOU CHEW YOUR PENS AND PENCILS?
Um... I stick them in my mouth a lot but I don't actually chew them.
16. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH THIS WEEK?
Ooh-err! No-one, actually.
17. WHAT SIZE IS YOUR BED?
Single. Make of that what you will ;) I'm fine with it.
18. WHAT IS YOUR SONG OF THE WEEK?
I don't really mark my weeks in songs, or my songs in weeks - I just shove the music on in the background!
19. IS IT OK FOR GUYS TO WEAR PINK?
Yeah sure, dudes can wear pink. As long as it's not ugly.
20. DO YOU STILL WATCH CARTOONS?
Duh, only the cool people watch cartoons ;)
21. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE?
I don't know - anything Twilight, most things with Will Ferrell or Adam Sandler.
22. WHERE WOULD YOU BURY HIDDEN TREASURE IF YOU HAD SOME?
Dude, if I had treasure I'd totally spend it! :)
23. WHAT DO YOU DRINK WITH DINNER?
Usually some sort of soft drink or water.
24. WHAT DO YOU DIP A CHICKEN NUGGET IN?
I'm vegetarian, so this question is kind of irrelevant.
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza. Cake. Chocolate. Recipe for life.
26. WHAT MOVIES COULD YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL LOVE?
Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street (UK - US); and pretty much anything else that involves Johnny Depp or Tim Burton. Or Marvel movies.
27. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED/KISSED YOU?
Probably my cat, actually XD
28. WERE YOU EVER A BOY/GIRL SCOUT?
I was a girl guide and a Brownie and all that :)
29. WOULD YOU EVER STRIP OR POSE NUDE IN A MAGAZINE?
Nope! I'm far too self-conscious for that.
30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WROTE A LETTER TO SOMEONE ON PAPER?
A couple of weeks ago - I write to an old school mate a lot because we seem to actually say more on paper than we do online.
31. CAN YOU CHANGE THE OIL ON A CAR?
No, but I don't have a car or a driver's licence, so I think it's OK.
32. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE YANKEE CANDLE SCENT?
I don't know what it's called - it's a fruity orange one.
33. FAVOURITE AUTHOR?
NO. THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER I'M GIVING - IT'S TOO HARD!!!!!
34. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF SANDWICH?
I don't know... not something I think about to be honest!
35. BEST THING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
Toast or cereal - fried eggs as a treat when I'm at a hotel or whatever, because I can't cook, like, at all.
36. WHAT IS YOUR USUAL BEDTIME?
I don't know - somewhere between 11 and midnight, depending on how tired I am, when I have to get up, how interesting my book is...
37. ARE YOU LAZY?
The opposite! I have to force myself to take breaks and chill.
38. WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN?
Erm... my parents had a few issues with Halloween, so I only dressed up once or twice, and that was as a teenager.
And that was last minute so I usually threw a witch outfit together. I think I was a dead bride once too.
39. WHAT IS YOUR CHINESE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN?
Not telling you that - you'll work out how old I am!
40. HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK?
Welp, English, for one.
(And Wenglish, which is like the Welsh/English dialect and slang.
It involves such lovely commonly used words as lovely, fab, crackin', tidy, lush, cwtch, dwt, bechgyn drwg, and the awesomely hybridised dirty mochyn.)
I have some Welsh - and am constantly trying to learn more but man, Welsh is hard!
I've got some Spanish - but it's kind of rusty since I haven't really used it since I was about 16.
I've got a smattering (basically a few words or phrases in): Russian, Italian, German, Latin, Greek, Arabic and Japanese.
Basically I learn a little of everything and am proficient in nothing! :)
41. DO YOU HAVE ANY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS?
Nope. I used to have one for a card-making magazine, but they put the price up so I dropped it.
42. COKE OR PEPSI?
Coke! Diet, if possible - not because it's healthier, but because I like the taste better.
43. ARE YOU STUBBORN?
*Looks at feet*
*Looks at ceiling*
*Looks at finger-nails*
44. WHO IS BETTER: LENO OR LETTERMAN?
We don't watch those shows here, really - maybe the odd clip from them on YouTube, but nothing more than that.
45. FAVORITE TV SHOW/S
There's probably far too many to list here. A lot. Let's put it like that ;) I watch far too much TV.
46. ARE YOU AFRAID OF HEIGHTS?
Not so much the height as hitting the ground at the bottom ;)
47. DO YOU SING IN THE CAR?
Depends what music is on.
48. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Occasionally, if I feel like it.
49. DO YOU DANCE IN THE CAR?
50. EVER USED A GUN?
No! I think my family would disown me if I ever touched a gun.
51. LAST TIME YOU GOT A PORTRAIT TAKEN BY A PHOTOGRAPHER?
Erm... probably at school. Unless you count the photographer at my brother's wedding? In which case, at my brother's wedding.
52. DO YOU THINK MUSICALS ARE CHEESY?
They def. can be.
I prefer older musicals like High Society (UK - US), Singin' in the Rain (UK - US), White Christmas (UK - US), and Alexander's Ragtime Band (UK - US).
I love anything with Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Danny Kaye, Vera Ellen...
53. IS CHRISTMAS STRESSFUL?
Yeah, but it's worth it. LOVE Christmas!!!!
54. FAVORITE BEN & JERRY FLAVOUR?
I don't usually eat Ben & Jerry's - gonna be honest.
55. FAVORITE TYPE OF FRUIT TART?
Man, one of those open Mr. Kipling's jam tarts? The lemon ones rock.
56. OCCUPATIONS YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
Writer, poet, bookshop owner, aeroplane, dinosaur, magical sparkly unicorn ;)
57. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
58. EVER HAVE A DEJA-VU FEELING?
59. DO YOU TAKE A VITAMIN DAILY?
No, that's the way to achieve expensive urine.
60. DO YOU WEAR SLIPPERS?
Yup - I go through so many pairs; it's not a good idea to walk around barefoot when you have cats. You never know what you might step in/on.
61. DO YOU WEAR A BATH ROBE?
62. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED?
PJs or a nightie.
63. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CONCERT?
Fall Out Boy :) Oh yeah, she's a rebel ;P
64. WALMART, TARGET, OR KMART?
We literally have none of those shops here.
65. NIKE OR ADIDAS?
Meh, basically the same to me.
66. CHEETOS OR FRITOS?
Not entirely sure what Fritos are. And I don't really like Cheetos.
67. PEANUTS OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS?
Sunflower seeds - I can't stand peanuts. Blech.
68. FAVORITE BAND?
ARGH! THIS QUESTION IS TOO DIFFICULT!!!!
69. EVER TAKE DANCE LESSONS?
I went to line-dancing club when I was in primary school. I'm such a dork!
70. IS THERE A PROFESSION YOU PICTURE YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE DOING?
Dude, what kind of a question is this? Does it matter???? (Unless they're president of the universe or something, and then I'll be like 'HELLO!')
I don't really plan on ever getting married - so I guess it's kind of a redundant question.
71. CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE?
72. EVER WON A SPELLING BEE?
Nope. Never even been in one - we don't do spelling bees that often here.
73. HAVE YOU EVER CRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE SO HAPPY?
Sometimes I can laugh so much I cry... does that count?
74. OWN ANY RECORD ALBUMS?
Nope. The parents do.
75. OWN A RECORD PLAYER?
See previous answer ;)
76. DO YOU REGULARLY BURN INCENSE?
No, but I've got candles. And I limit what my parents are allowed to burn - ok, that sounds a lot worse than it is.
Let me just point out that my parents are not pyromaniacs, ok? Ok.
77. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Don't think so. I love everyone though, which is fine by me :)
78. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT?
Panic! At the Disco - me and The Bestie are going to see them later in the year so that we can complete the Holy Emo Trinity (we've already seen FOB & MCR in concert.)
I have the bestest Bestie for scoring us tickets! XD
79. WHAT WAS THE LAST CONCERT YOU SAW?
Fall Out Boy again - I've seen them three times! Love them so much :)
80. HOT TEA OR COLD TEA?
I don't like tea. I like chamomile tea, peppermint tea, and fruit teas though.
81. TEA OR COFFEE?
(You may've guessed, but I like coffee!)
I'm one of the only British people in existence who hates tea. Blech!
82. SUGAR COOKIES OR SNICKER DOODLES?
I really don't know what these things are.
Are sugar cookies the same as chocolate-chip cookies? Or just biscuits in general?
83. CAN YOU SWIM WELL?
No! In a life-or-death scenario I could probably manage some pathetic flapping and splashing, but generally I've got a really bad fear of swimming and/or large bodies of water.
I absolutely hate the feeling of floating - every time I start to float I stick my legs down to find the bottom of the pool or whatever.
84. CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH WITHOUT HOLDING YOUR NOSE?
85. ARE YOU PATIENT?
*Laughs long and hard* ...No.
86. DJ OR BAND AT A WEDDING?
I really couldn't care less.
87. EVER WON A CONTEST?
Probably... over the years... I can be quite lucky, on occasion ;)
88. HAVE YOU EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY?
Nope, and not ever planning to.
89. WHICH ARE BETTER: BLACK OR GREEN OLIVES?
Black - I just prefer them.
90. CAN YOU KNIT OR CROCHET?
I knit a bunch.
I don't crochet because I can't get the hang of it and my mother kept yelling at me when she was supposed to be teaching me.
She taught The Bestie though, and The Bestie's mum taught me knitting, so I guess we're even. ;)
91. BEST ROOM FOR A FIREPLACE?
A cold one, I guess! ;)
92. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?
No, not really. I mean, stuff changes, but at the moment I have no plan to ever get married.
93. DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
If not I'm running the wrong blog!
94. WHO WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH?
Ha, yeah... not going there!
95. DO YOU CRY AND THROW A FIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR OWN WAY?
No, but I used to have full-on tantrums when I was younger. It wasn't pretty.
96. CLOTHES OR MAKEUP?
If I had to choose between the two, definitely clothes. I'm allergic to most makeup. And I really need clothes - I wear clothes until they fall apart, basically.
97. DO YOU WANT KIDS?
Never say never - but no, I don't want kids!
98. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOUR?
Orange - it's bright and weird, like me! :)
99. DO YOU MISS ANYONE RIGHT NOW?
Not this minute, no.
100. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TAG TO DO THIS POST NEXT?
(You don't have to if you don't want to!)
Emily @ The Paperback Princess
Olivia-Savannah @ Olivia's Catastrophe
Like this post? Try these: