Here's another li'l trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol 2 - which I've already seen!
(Dudes it's good - both hilarious and heart-breaking dammit!!!!)
Warning: flashing images
Lindsay Smith @ Women Write About Comics wrote an excellent piece about why this current story is SO VERY BAD, and what the fans - y'know, us guys - actually want. (Hint: it's not a Nazi Captain America.)
Other comics-related links I stumbled haphazardly across this week are:
- Jessica Pryde @ Book Riot explained why comics are great fodder for readathons.
- Also at Book Riot, Charlotte Reber describes the oddities of being a webcomics fan.
- Rosie Knight @ Women Write About Comics continues to examine comics' terrible father-figures with this article on Magneto.
- Johanna @ Comics Worth Reading reviewed the manga graphic novel, My Brother's Husband, Vol 1.
- Comic Book Resources explains the weirdness (and, let's face it, awesomeness!) of Gerard Way's comics (I'm MCRmy, a member of the Black Parade, and an undeniable Killjoy - anything with Geesus' name on it makes me trash.)