1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
The lovely Emily @ The Paperback Princess tagged me to do this post waaaaay back in September 2016, because I'm woefully behind on tag posts.
*shrugs* Meh. I'll get to 'em when I get to 'em!
Thanks Em! :)
(Also, expect much question-dodging - if I was a politician and/or not so inclined to give the frank and brutal truth, I'd be dangerous.)
2. Answer the 7 questions they gave you.
1. What book is your guilty pleasure read?
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
6. What exotic animal would you have as a pet?
I wouldn't! Exotic animals only make good pets if you have the right environment and the knowledge to look after them.
7. Which fictional character would you want to bring to life and be your best friend?
Well, The Bestie is actually the bestest bestie, and so I could never replace her ;)
But if she wasn't around... any of the animals from Winnie-the-Pooh: especially Pooh bear, Tigger, and Eeyore, because they'd be the best to cwtch*! XD
*The best and most comfortable hug you've ever had? We in Wales call them cwtches, and give them freely.
3. Think up 7 more questions and nominate 7 other bloggers to answer them.
OK, I really don't know who to tag, so if you feel like tagging yourself and answering my random-a** questions, then do so!
- What kind of floof monster (i.e. pet,) is the best for you?
- Dinosaurs, yay or nay?
- What's the best library you've been to?
- What's your superpower/s? (Don't lie, I know you have some!)
- If you had £1 million (or whatever your currency is,) to divide between three charities, what charities would they be?
- How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man? (This question also applies to women and others.)
- Describe the plot of a book in 140 characters or less. (Spoilers are obv. permitted, but you may wanna give a spoiler warning.)